- CHECK FRONT SUSPENSION AND STEERING COMPONENTS FOR PLAY. CHECK TIRE CONDITION AND FOR PROPER AIR PRESSURE. PERFORM 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND TEST DRIVE FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Mount Tires
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Right – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. I
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- PROPERLY DISPOSE OF USED TIRE
CODY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2020